SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 9, 2020

10 ways to style a bodycon dress

I came up with 10 different ways to style a bodycon dress! I think bodycon dresses are so versatile and a closet staple!! If I ever get to go on any of my trips....I will be bringing it with me for sure!! This dress comes in so many different colors! It is a must have for sure!


The bodycon is on SALE and comes on tons of colors!!

Click here

1) Plain and just some sandals

Click here











2) Graphic tee and sneakers

Click here







3) Oversized blazer and heels

Click here





4) Converse and flannel

Click here





5) Combat boots and flannel

Click here



6) Cropped sweater, hat and mules

Click here



7) Denim jacket and sandals

Click here





8) Jean jacket, baseball cap and sneakers

Click here





9) Flannel and cowboy boots

Click here


10) Cardigan and booties







Every item I will be linking in my liketoknowit! So be sure to check them out!!


Stay safe!




XO,
Juliana

Post a Comment