SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 10, 2021

MOM Charcuterie

 Hey! I haven't done a blog post in a while...because of life. Sometimes life can feel like a lot is happening and you just feel overwhelmed. I really enjoy sharing through blog posts. I also love reading other individuals blogs. This post is going to be about how I made the MOM charcuterie. I actually saw it on TikTok from @treehousethreadsblog!


Here is the breakdown:

I got the paper cache letters at Hobby Lobby, they were about $3.00 a peice. Lots of places send them and you can do any size you want. 

Link to letters

Small CLICK HERE

Big CLICK HERE




I went to the dollar general and got the cupcake holders and these mini plastic cups. This helps organize the food. 

Plastic cups CLICK HERE

Cupcake liners CLICK HERE


Then I went to Aldi and Trader Joe's to get the food (any grocery store works). I got an assortment of fruit, crackers, cheese, chocolates, cookies, candy meats and nuts (but once again you can get whatever you want). 


I also did two dips, cool whip and Nutella. I have seen people do a variety, peanut butter, honey and cream cheese.


Lastly, just be creative. Put it together anyway that you like 😊





XO,

Juliana

Post a Comment