SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 9, 2020

Updated Laundry Room

Hey guys!! We basically redid my entire house but the laundry was not really really touched other than the paint color. I finally decided to renovate it and make it more appealing. I found some items at Homegoods, Marshalls and Amazon. 


I love organizing as well so I wanted to make sure everything had its place. I have been watching the Home Edit and its got me wanting to organize my whole house lol


Here are some before and after picture:


AFTER


BEFORE
 





BEFORE

AFTER














BEFORE


AFTER












We wallpapered the inside of the cabinet and it was not easy...I though it was gonna be and it was not and I got super stressed out. But it was super inexpensive and turned out pretty good!


I got organizing bins  and the stand holding my detergent from Marshalls and Homegoods

I got my cute "Fresh and Clean" sign from Homegoods



My big laundry sign that I LOVE is from Amazon

CLICK TO SHOP



My rug is from Hobby Lobby

CLICK TO SHOP



My handles are from Home Depot

CLICK TO SHOP






I just organized and updated a few items and it made all the difference! Let me know if you guys have any questions!



XO, 

Juliana






Post a Comment