SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Nashville Highlights

 Hey guys! I was able to go to Nashville recently and I fell in love! I absolutely love country music and have been wanting to go to Nash for the longest time! I hope we will go back soon! 


We stayed at the Hilton Downtown Nashville and it was a great location if you wanna be downtown all the time!

LINK TO HOTEL









 If we ever go back we will most likely stay in the Gulch.


First place we went to was lunch at Kid rocks place. They have great live music and it is so loud you can barely talk to the people at your table lol  To be honest I didn't love the food. Their fries are pretty good!

Then we walked by Walk of Stars, which is right next to our hotel. Then the country musics hall of fame museum!






The first night we went to a delicious taco place called Panchos + Lefty's

LINK TO RESTURANT








I got the hot chicken, pork and adobo chicken. My favorite was the pork it was delicious. The hot chicken was HOT! Like I couldn't finish it lol The chicken taco was also spicy but very good!



The following day we went to Sun Diner and I had the chicken and waffles and I found it just okay. I honestly didn't love it. But my husband had the breakfast tacos and said the were amazing.

LINK TO RESTURANT


We then toured the celebrity homes. All the homes we passed were BEAUTIFUL. Honestly  did not know most of the people our tour guide told us about haha

Charles Kelly's House





We then had lunch at Ole Red and I had a pulled pork sandwich and it was delicious!
 















For dinner we went City Tap and all their appetizers were delicious!

The next day we went to D Andrews Bakery and Cafe. Their baked goods are amazing.

During the time we were in Nashville they had an arts Crafts Fair and we were able to shop from some local businesses.


For lunch we stopped at Rock Bottom and ate at the roof top bar. 







 






Right after lunch we did a golf cart tour of the city and it was one of my favorite parts of the tour.














We stopped at the American Picker Store!




Our driver was the best!👍





For dinner we went to the Nash House and their pizza cookie was divine! We also really enjoyed the live music there.
















The next day we went to Pucketts and I didn't love it. Lots of people love it so maybe I had a bad experience.


Then we spent the morning in the Gulch and did some shopping! It is the CUTEST area. 
We ended up eating lunch at Superica. It is a Mexican restaurant and their chips were addicting.
The nachos were HUGE😱














Later in the day we walked through the Gaylord Orpyland hotel and it was MASSIVE and BEAUTIFUL.
Then we toured the Grand Ole Opry, which to me was just okay.


For dinner we went to Hampton Social and it was amazing😍So many cute spots to take pictures and the food was one of the best in the area.

























BEST brussel sprouts I've ever had in my life.😋





The last day we went to Franklin and our first stop was Biscut Love and I have to say I wasn't impressed, which I know is an unpopular opinion🙈Our biscuts were cold and tasted like they were left out, so I was told we did not get the full experience. 
LINK TO RESTURANT
















Franklin had so many adorable shops!















We ate lunch at Frothy Monkey and their sandwiches are yummy!















For dinner we ate at Merchants 2nd floor which is the steakhouse and it was delightful but pricey. We really enjoyed our experience there.















XO,
Juliana 




Post a Comment