SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, December 17, 2020

My Holiday Decor

Hey guys! I hope you guys are doing well! I can't believe that November is almost over and Christmas is around the corner. I love decorating and this year I went with more of a green theme. I am loving how it turned out. I linked a lot of home decor on the Liketoknow.it app! 


Lots of my decor is from Target and some of my decor is from their dollar section.

My living room is my favorite room in my house💛

 LINKS👇

CHRISTMAS TREE  Mini Christmas Trees on Mantle  White Christmas Tree on Mantle

White Ceramic Houses  Stocking  Garland  Merry Garland  Stocking Holder  Ornaments

Mini Flocked Tree  Firewood  Galvanized Bucket  Blanket Ladder  Sign


This little area is so cute!

 LINKS👇

Ceramic Tree  Flocked Arrangement  Galvanized House  Console Table  Wall Shelf


 I went for a more green theme and found the cutest pillows this year for my couch!

 

 LINKS👇

Plaid Pillows       Velvet Green Pillow Cases

 

 LINKS👇

 Christmas Sign  Blanket Ladder White Blanket

 

 

I have a few before and after pics to share👇

BEFORE

AFTER











BEFORE


AFTER







BEFORE

AFTER 










BEFORE


AFTER    










XO,

Juliana




Post a Comment