SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, December 1, 2018

A few of my favorite gifts..


I'm sharing some of my favorite gifts for women and men. There were so many good deals in the month of November and I'm sure there will tons more this month! I absolutely love giving gifts. I shop at many different places. I am sharing some of the items I have bought and where to get them!

The first place I love which has everything is, Amazon.

For Men:                                                      
Amazon Nike Skylon Sunglasses (link)













  Saco Band Silicone Rings (link)













JBL Clip 2 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (link)













For Women:
Thunaraz 1-2 Pairs Halo Stud Earrings 18K White Gold Plated Round Square Brillant Cut Earrings with Gift Box (link)












Boxercraft Adult-Sherpa Pullover (link)
Comes in multiple colors!












QUEENFUR Women Knit Slouchy Beanie Chunky Baggy Hat with Faux Fur Pompom Winter Soft Warm Ski Cap (link)













Another place is Nordstrom

For Women:
BP Ribbed Long Sleeve Tee (link)












Hunter Original High Gloss Waterproof Boot (link)












Tory Burch Leopard 'Miller' Flip Flop (link)












Kendra Scott 'Rayne' Tassel Pendant Necklace (link)











 

H&M

For Men:
H&M Men's Flannel Shirt (link)












H&M Textured-knit Cotton Sweater (link)
Comes in many colors!












H&M Derby Shoes (link)
Comes in brown and black!

Post a Comment