SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 24, 2019

How I Organized My Makeup

Who else has there makeup stuffed in a bag or all over their counter?? I couldn't handle half my make up in a drawer the other half in small bag, haha! I honestly have been meaning to get my makeup organized for so long. I'm so glad to have it done! When I went out looking for something to put it all in, I found a rolling cart with 10 drawers at Michaels for $30!!!! They had two options for colors, white and rainbow. So if you want to go a little outside the box, go for the color!
Here is the link - Michaels White Drawer Cart 
Here is the link for the colorful one-Michaels Colorful Drawer Cart

It is also so easy to build! What I really like about it, is that it rolls around so I can bring it close to my mirror to do my makeup. 

I knew I was going to need something to put in the drawers to help separate my makeup. I went searching in stores. I ended up finding a pack of two organizer bins at Homegoods for $10!! 




But since that is all I found I decided to look on Amazon. I ended up finding two that I felt would work, but there are so many options! 
This one is only $13! 

This one is just under $15!

It took me some time to try and configure all the bins in the drawers but once I got started it was pretty easy!






For my makeup brushes I found a cute little container with 3 different dividers at Ross! It was only $3!!!!!

For my lipsticks I just used one of the clear bins from Amazon!


Now that I have all my makeup organized I feel like I can take a sigh of relief! I now can actually see all of my makeup! lol :)





Post a Comment