SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 15, 2019

My Favorite Spring Shoes

Spring is here and in full swing! Pollen is out and harassing everyone's allergies. I am so thankful I do not have allergies but sadly my husband does and I can't even tell you guys how many tissue boxes and Claritin D we have gone through lol.
What I do love about spring is the outfits, the shoes and the weather.
Shoes are girls best friend, am I right??
I love shoes. Anyone else with me??
I honestly feel like you can't have enough shoes..haha Of course there are some shoes that are my favorites. Right now there so many shoes that are trending right now.


I love the Steve Madden Greece sandals! They come in four amazing colors!!
They go on sale every now and then on both  Macy's and Amazon.
They are stylish and comfortable and go with so many outfits!
Steve Madden Greece Sandal


The next shoes I'm loving right now are another pair of Steve Maddens. They are so cute for spring and summer!
They come in this natural color but also red and yellow, which are both so fun!!
Steve Madden Tide Sandals













Vince Camuto came out with super cute flat espadrille shoes. They are a dupe of See by Chloe's espadrilles but more than half the price!! They have a layer of foam that make them super comfy! They come in several colors!
Vince Camuto Breshan Ankle Strap Espadrille Wedge













Sam Edelman also has so many adorable shoes this season! I love these orange sandals, they are very comfortable as well! On Amazon there are soooo many colors to choose from!
Sam Edelman Bay Sandals














Another pair of Sam Edelman's that I just got...I'm obsessed with these mules! They are so comfy and just go with everything! They come in black, brown, rose gold and white!!
Sam Edelman Natalya Mule





 Target is another store that has some great shoes! They even have some dupes of other shoes but for half the price! I love this pair of wedges and when I saw them I knew I had to have them!
Espadrille Slide wedge




Another wedge that I love but do not currently have are these Treasure and Bond wedges. They come in multiple colors and every time is see them I fall in love!! I hope to get a pair soon!
Treasure and Bond Platform Wedge













The most expensive by far are these Tory Burch flip flops. I just got them last year and I wear them all the time. They are my go to shoe! They go with everything and can be worn all day without your foot hurting!
 Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops













There are so many cute shoes this season. I'm in love with all of them! Which are your favorites???

Post a Comment