SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, June 29, 2019

The best denim shorts

I have come up with a list of some of my favorite denim shorts! I know how hard it is to find a good pair of shorts! I have always had a struggle to find the right pair. It is extremely frustrating when you love a pair of shorts but they are too short! I am happy to say that I have finally found a good amount of denim shorts to share with you guys! They are all very affordable and are from a variety of different brands.

The first pair are from American Eagle-Mom Shorts

American Eagle:Denim Mom Shorts














These shorts a so in style right now and are honestly the most comfortable shorts! Right now they are 50% off! Such a steal!



Next are for Madewell-High Rise Denim Shorts

Madewell: High Rise Denim Shorts














These shorts are in Erwin wash and they are the cutoff edition.These shorts fit super well and are great quality!


Third are Joes Jean Shorts:The Ozzie Short

Joes Jeans: Ozzie Shorts in Clovis 














These jean shorts are my go to! They are the best quality and definitely worth the money! They are also on sale!!



Next are from Abercrombie: High Waisted Black Denim Shorts 

Abercrombie: Black High Rise Shorts













These shorts are unfortunately sold out in this color but still available in many other colors and washes. Most of the washes are on sale!! These are a tad short but still cover the booty! They are such a cute style.


Last are from Lulus: High Waisted White Denim Shorts

Lulus:Sofia White Distressed Denim Shorts














These are also sadly sold out! But I linked a very similar style by the brand Free People! They are just as adorable!



I hope this helps anyone who is in the market for a good pair of denim shorts!


Post a Comment