SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

My Amazon Prime Day Picks

Amazon prime day is here! So many great deals! There are millions of deals. I will sharing with you guys the ones I love! A lot of these items would make great Christmas gifts for friends or family. Today is the last day of the sale so don't forget to shop it!


First item: Dyson Cordless V7 Vaccum













This is the best vacuum out there! I cannot say enough good things about this vacuum. Even my husband likes to vacuum because of it haha. The best part is the it is cordless. Totally worth every penny!


Next item: Docolor Tavel Makeup Case













This is the best travel makeup  case I have found. It fits all of my makeup without moshing it or ruining it. It fits so many products and your brushes perfectly!


Third:Bose Soundlink Wireless Headphones













I have heard so many good things about these headphones. I think they would make a great Christmas present and they are on major sale! I am thinking of getting them for my hubby!


Next item: Olaplex














This is great for keeping your hair from splitting. Also protects your split ends!

Next item: Wet Brushes (2 Pack)













The ONLY brush I use. It is the best for de- tangling hair!



Next item: Bodycon T-shirt dress













Such a cute basic dress. Love that it can be dressed up or down!

Next item: Air Fryer
















 I don't have an air fryer yet but wanting one. My mom has one and uses it all the time.
 

Last item: Amazon Fire Stick














 If you don't have a smart tv, then this is perfect. It is under $15!! Such a steal!


 These are just a few of my favorites. Happy Shopping!!!

Post a Comment