SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Nordstrom Anniversary Shoe Picks

I wanted to round up my 5 favorite shoes from the sale! These are my top picks! So many good shoes to choose from. I wanted to show you what I liked most but there are honestly so many great shoes on sale this year. I went with practical, fun and comfy options!





Marc Fisher LTD Unique Bootie









These are so chic! I think these are such a gorgeous bootie!







Jeffery Campbell Raven Bootie













I love the snakeskin trend that is going on. Snagged this cutie!




42 GOLD Corra Woven Loafer Mule





I have a similar white mule by Sam Edelman and I wear them all the time, so when I saw these I fell in love. The color is perfect for fall and will go with everything. 




 

Nike Epic React Flyknit 2 Running Shoe

Love the color of these sneakers and I know there are other colors available as well!




Steve Madden Feather Studded Loafer


These loafers are super comfy! They come in several colors.






A girl cant have enough shoes! Am I right???



Post a Comment