SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Nordstrom Annivarsary Sale Outfit Picks




So so excited to share my favorite sale picks with you guys! The sale this year is amazing! I shopped this sale last year and I loved it but I think this years sale is even better! These outfits are the picks I loved and got for myself! There are a few accessories I loved that I will show you guys as will as a few pairs of shoes: a few that I bought. This sale is great for fall and winter. If you re looking for designer jeans they have multiple different styles on sale. A lot of these items also make for great Christmas gifts for this year!

I purchased three cardigans! They had so many different options this year.

Topshop Long Cardigan














Madewell Summer Ryder Cardigan














Treasure and Bond Throw-on Cotton and Wool Blend Cardigan




























The Topshop cardigan is such a an option. The style of it is probably my favorite of the three. It has silts on the side that add to its character and it comes in multiple colors.
The Treasure and Bond cardigan is on the thicker side, so it will definitely keep you warm. I love the red color because I feel that it would be perfect for the holidays. This also comes in multiple colors.
The Madewell Cardigan is super nice because of how light it is. It is a cardigan that can be worn all year long. Since I live in Florida, it is the perfect cardigan!


I snagged this super cute faux leather jacket. The color is so good!! When I saw it, I fell in love with it. It also comes in black!

BLANKNYC Record Breaker Faux Leather Moto Jacket


 I also found a lightweight sweater that comes in multiple colors! I love this sweater because of how light it is. I can picture it styled with a colorful scarf and some boots or even just a pair of denim shorts.

BP Lightweight Sweater



I found a little v-neck tee that is the cutest! It comes in 5 different colors! It is under $12!! I have been super into yellow this year so I went with the yellow color. 

BP V-Neck Tee

  


  I found the cutest pair of workout leggings! They are super comfortable and are super high waisted which I love!! They come in  the green color I am wearing and a black.

Zella Live in High Waist Leggings







 I found a black pair of skinny jeans that are adorable! My favorite part is the raw hem at the ankles!

Madewell 9 Inch Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans



These are the items that I purchased. There were more items I wanted but many items were sold out and still are. But I will be letting everyone know about restocks on my Instagram!


Post a Comment