SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 7, 2020

H&M Favorites

Hey guys!! We have been in quarantine for a while now...hope you all are staying safe and healthy! I have always been looking for sales and there has been tons going on! H&M has always been super affordable and from time to time they have sales. They have so much good items right now! I put together A few of my favorite items! I ordered a lot of these. One thing when it comes to some of H&M's items is sizing can be off. I will put what sizes I ordered and what I would order for sizing.


I found a bunch of affordable swimwear.
All the swim I found is under $35!

CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE

SIZING: Bikini tops (Size 6)   Bikini bottoms (Size 2)




I also found a bunch of comfy loungewear/basics...which seems to be what everyone is wearing in quarantine.
Everything I found is under $15!

Closer up look!

CLICK HERE


SIZING: Tshirt- Small     Shorts-XSmall






CLICK HERE

Closer up look!





















SIZING: Tube top-Xsmall Shorts-Xsmall



I got 2 pairs of shoes that I love!!!
This one comes in orange, white and black!
Under $25!!


CLICK HERE



These are the CUTEST! They come in many different patterns and styles!
There is also a platform version that I linked!
Best part..under $13!!

CLICK HERE







XO, 
Juliana

Post a Comment