SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Memorial day sales

Hey! Hope you guys have been staying sane and healthy during this quarantine! I know it has been driving me crazy but my family is healthy and safe so that's what really matters. I have been doing lots of organizing and spending time outside, which I have been loving. I also have been online shopping...too much! Lots of sales have been happening and the Memorial day sales are great! I want to share some places that are having sales!!



Furniture:


Wayfair- Up to 70% off tons of items! 

CLICK HERE


Overstock- Up to 70% off 1000s of items!




ALLMODERN- Extra 15% off clearance items



World Market- Up to 40% off sitewide



Target- 25% off patio






Clothing/Shoes/beauty:




Adidas- Up to 50% off




Kate Spade- Extra 40% off sale items

Code: SUNNYDAYS   


Abercrombie & Fitch40-60% off sitewide





ASOS25% off everything

Code: MEMORIAL2020


Madewell- Take 30-50% off sale styles

Code-HAPPYTOGETHER
CLICK HERE




Oldnavy- Up to 50% off everything sale

CLICK HERE


Macy's- 25-65% off select styles

CLICK HERE




American Eagle- 25-60% off everything


CLICK HERE


Aerie-25-60% off everything and buy one get one free al bikini tops and bottoms


CLICK HERE



Kendra Scott-20% off sitewide




Rebecca Minkoff- Up to 60% off

CLICK HERE


Hope this round up of all the sales was helpful! Be sure to checkout my Instagram and Liketoknowit page to shop more of my looks!



XO
Juliana

Post a Comment