SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 19, 2020

LTK Day

Hey guys! It has been a little bit, corona has got me all over the place. How have you guys been doing with this whole pandemic??? It has been challenging especially with not being able to see family members. I am thankful for my family and friends staying healthy. I wanted to fill you guys in on a bunch of sales that are happening on LTK day which in on July 19th!! I'm going to share some of my favorite brands that are participating.

Abercrombie and Fitch- 30% off

SHOP LINK


Academy- 25% off $100

SHOP LINK

Forever 21- 21% off $75

SHOP LINK


Jockey-25% off

SHOP LINK

Nasty Gal-60% off

SHOP LINK

Tarte- 20% off + Free shipping

SHOP LINK


Sam Edelman -25% off

SHOP LINK


There are more brands participating in the sales and if you want to see those, check out my Instagram stories!

Post a Comment