SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

Hello! Today I wanted to talk to you guys about Nordstrom sale they have every year! Last year I got so many cute items for great prices! So many cute items for fall and winter. One thing I love about this sale is, you can get designer items on sale!

My favorites for accessories, skincare and makeup 



So classy!
Love this bundle!
Mac is one of my all time favorites! 
I LOVE this color!

Adorable and come in gold!




My favorite bottoms!



Love the fit!
Love the fit!

Adorable!

Look so flattering!

I live in sweatshorts!

These can be dressed up or down



My favorite home finds!


Looks sooo soft!
Love the texture!

Comes in so many colors!

So cute!

Love the tassels

Loving leopard!


My favorite shoes!!


Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption

Add caption






My favorite tops and sweaters


Comes in multiple colors
Comfiest, coziest cardigan ever!

Love flannels

obsessed and comes in 
multiple colors

Can be styled many different ways

Always love a white sweater

Great basic

So soft

Love the stripes on the sleeves

Love love this and also
comes in lavender


Love this color



All my links are on my liketoknow.it! My Instagram will have coverage on the sale!



Post a Comment