SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Zara Haul

Hey! I don't know about you guys but I love Zara! They have so much good stuff right now. I feel like they have items that look couture yet affordable. I could not link these on the liketoknowit app, so I am linking all the pieces here!


Bodycon-Shop Now

This is the PERFECT bodycon dress! Great quality!

I wear size S  

Blouse-Shop now

This top is a WOW! I am in love with it!!
I wear a size S  

This crop top is ribbed and super comfy!
I wear a size S
Zara has great quality jeans for such a great price! 
These are a great pair and come in different washes.
I waer a size 6 (runs big)

Love this linen blend shirt because it is great for every season!
Can't wait to style it for fall!
I wear a size XS

This shirt is amazing. It can be worn several different ways. 
Watch my Instagram stories to see the different ways! Also comes in all white.
I wear size S


Love this crop top for layering with flannels, blazers or jackets.
I wear a size S

Love this shoulder pad look! This top comes in
multiple colors!
I wear size S

I have been looking for a lounge set and when I found this one I had to have it.
I love that you can wear the bodysuit with different bottoms. The bottoms can be 
worn with different tops as well.
I wear a size S in both




Hope this was helpful! Check out my Instagram to see these pieces on me!

XO,
Juliana


Post a Comment